TENANT LIASION ADVISER
If you know what first-class service looks like Don’t waste a second – apply for this job now!
Location – Bristol
Hours – 2 days per week with the potential to increae to 3
What we do
Wise Living is an exciting and rapidly growing business, which provides high-quality, purpose-built housing for the private rental market.
Our aim is to revolutionise the private rental sector by challenging existing standards, creating and nurturing communities and, ultimately driving better living standards for our customers and tenants with an ambition to deliver 2,000 new homes each year.
We offer our institutional investor clients a one stop service under one roof covering all parts of the process from site identification and development through to letting, management and maintenance of the properties.
Your life as a Tenant Liasion Adviser
As an integral part of our business you will be responsible for preparing property condition reports for our properties prior to a tenant moving in and also when they have just moved out. You will be visiting our properties whilst they are tenanted every six months to ensure our tenants are happy and reporting on any issues that have appeared in their home.
Playing anintegral part in the collection and storage of new property keys when new sites are handed over so attention to detail is a must. You’ll appreciate the freedom of going out and about independently and relish the responsibility of checking each property, noting every detail and producing accurate inventories – being scrupulously thorough even when you’re on a tight schedule!
You’ll be absolutely dedicated to meeting deadlines, because you know we always keep our promises to clients. And if tenants are home when you visit, you’ll enjoy chatting to them and acting as something of an ambassador, taking the opportunity to make sure they’re happy and committing to getting any issues sorted.
What you’ll do
- Carry out mid-term property visits
- When required carry our home inductions with new tenants
- When required carry out property viewings with prospective tenants
- Undertake large-scale works inspections
- Prepare individual property inventories
- Complete tenant check-out reports
- Liaise with tenants about visits and issues
- Visit properties with builders and other tradespeople
- Ensure requirements of tenancy agreements are applied in practice
- You will ensure our bin store areas on site are kept in tip top condition and manage waste that has been disposed of incorrectly eg left on the floor and report your findings in a site
- Ad hoc litter pics will be conducted when
- Monthly Flick testing will be carried out in the communal areas to ensure the Emergency Lighting and AOV units are operating correctly and findings recorded.
- Weekly Fire alarm testing
Who we’re looking for
We want to find a diplomatic and detail-oriented self-starter who takes pride in their work and who has:
- Experience of providing terrific customer service in a client-facing role
- Exceptional timekeeping – never late and always on top of deadlines
- The communication skills to write clearly and speak easily with anyone
- An organised way of working
- Someone who is prepared to get stuck in and do what it takes to ensure our sites are looking the best they can.
- Experience using iPads and apps
- A desire to brush up nicely for work each day
- A clean driving licence and access to a car or van
- Eligibility to work in the UK and everything it takes to successfully complete pre- employment screening
- A flexible attitude when it comes to working hours
And, ideally, but not vitally:
- Some knowledge of property management
- Experience preparing reports for management
- A natural capacity to use their initiative and solve problems
How to apply
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to express your interest in the role. If you require any reasonable adjustments for any part of the recruitment process, please let our HR team know within your email.