Wise Living is a trading name of Wise Living Developments Limited, company number 12072018 and and its subsidiaries. All are registered in England and Wales with registered office at: 17 Regan Way, Chetwynd Business Park, Chilwell, Nottingham, NG9 6RZ.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small text files placed on your computer by websites and sometimes by emails. They provide useful information to organisations, by helping to understand users’ behaviour when they interact with a website – to make customers’ experience on that website more effective and efficient and enable organisations to provide targeted advertising.
The cookies on our website are either:
· Essential. These are either needed for communication to take place over a network or are necessary to provide the service you are requesting (our website cannot function without them). In such cases, we are not required by law to obtain your consent before these are placed on your device; or
· Non-Essential. You can use our website without enabling these cookies, however we highly suggest that you agree to activate these on your device whilst you browse. Some Non-Essential cookies improve our website’s functionality, so you experience our website at its best; others help us to understand how you use our website for analytics purposes or provide you with targeted advertising. The types of Non-Essential cookies we use are listed in this policy.
THE TYPES OF COOKIES WE USE
We use two types of cookies on our website:
- Session cookies, that are deleted after each visit
- Persistent/tracking cookies, that remain in place across multiple visits to our websites and which may involve third-party providers. By accepting Non-Essential cookies, your device data will be shared with the third parties listed below.
Session cookies are enabled on your device for the duration of your browsing session until you leave our website. They are not stored on your device. We operate both Essential, and Non-Essential session cookies. All session cookies are recommended in order for you to experience the best functionality whilst using our website.
Most of our session cookies operate solely using our own internal software, although others operate with the following third parties, who will receive data regarding your device’s visit to our site including for the following purposes:
Persistent cookies remain on your device after you leave our website. We use the following Non-Essential persistent cookies our website, including for the following purposes and retain data from them for the following periods:
- LinkedIn- used by the social networking service for tracking the use of embedded services and data analysis. Duration: 2 years
The data these cookies collect is anonymised. The only device-specific data collected is:
- IP address (captured and stored in an anonymized format);
- Screen resolution;
- Type of device (unique device identifiers), operating system, and browser type;
- Geographic location (country only); and
- Preferred language.
CHANGING COOKIE SETTINGS
You can change your cookie settings to withdraw your consent at any point by blocking cookies through your browser settings. You can block both Essential and Non-Essential cookies, but please note that blocking Essential cookies will reduce the functionality of our website, and blocking Non-Essential cookies may similarly negatively impact your user experience.
For more information about cookies visit the Information Commissioners’ website www.ico.org.uk/for-the-public/online/cookies
If you have any queries regarding this policy, please contact our Data Protection Officer Amy Ingers at: firstname.lastname@example.org.